Welcome to my FAQ! In this section you'll see the questions that I keep answering all the damn time. This way, I'll be less bothered. :)
- When's POC2 going to be out?
It's out already, you mook! Haven't you read the front page updates?
- Where do you get inspiration to write your tunes?
I've got many methods. Either I listen to lots of music which are loosely based on what I'm trying to write or I smash my head in the walls until ideas reach out to me. The former method do work better, though. :)
- What program do you use to write your music?
I use a nifty little program called Cakewalk Sonar. It's not free, yet it kicks ass, it's superbly powerful and you can basically do whatever you want with it. For more info, check out their website and look for info about Cakewalk Music Creator. It's a similar program, yet it's not overly expensive and is almost as good.
- What kind of music do you listen to? You better say that some of your music choices includes nu-metal, otherwise!
First of all, nu-metal is just a glorified form of pop, so it sucks. It doesn't come any closer to old-school metal. Even punk is better. :)
I listen to quite many genres of music, which mostly are IDM (Intelligent Dance Music, that's nowhere related to these annoying *thump thump* songs at 220 BPM), ambient, metal, industrial, classical and even new age. The only stuff I really dislike is rap, pop, country and especially hardcore techno. Blech. :)
- Why the hell do you only make South Park games and not original games, you lousy bum?
Because I have fun making South Park games, perhaps? Secondly, I'm not a bum. At least not yet. I didn't strive for gaming perfection and celebrity whenever I made any of the games found on this site, I just made them for the kick of it.
- How do you look like?
You don't want to know. You would be scared for your lifetime if you knew. :)
- That game you've made is too goddamned hard! So are the others games, BTW! How the hell do you get past that impossible part? And the one which comes right after?
Simply send me an email describing your problem and I'll happily tell you the best way to go through this particular part you have trouble going through. Whenever you are stuck, don't be afraid to ask for help!
- Can you link to my site? I'll link yours if you do!
Sure thing, as long as your site does not contain any objectionnable/offensive material. Just drop me an email at junkman (at) themaxproject (dot) com. It's up to you to figure how to write this correctly whenever sending me mail. :)
- Why is your grammar so bad at times?
My English teachers at Quebec weren't good enough to point out my mistakes for 5 years. Blame them, not me. :)
- I LOVE YOU! YOUR GAMES ARE SO GREAT!! YOUR SITE IS SO GREAT! MARRY ME!!
Uh...are you all right?